Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Whooooo's in Ms. Amy's 2nd grade class???

Hello and welcome to a new school year! I will be leading room 201's second grade class and my name   is Ms. Amy Zangrilli. Feel free to call me Ms. Amy. I would like to share a little about myself before we begin this adventure called second grade!

To begin with, I am not only a teacher, but an artist and seamstress. I have been trained in sculpture and photography, but I also love to sew and create. I have taught art to many children and it is by far one of my favorite pastimes! I also have 2 school-aged children of my own, 3 dogs, and a husband who runs our business....needless to say there is never a dull moment!

Because I love art and find it to be a vital part of life, I seek to use it as a teaching tool any chance I get. This year our class will embark on many journeys and learn about many different things. I hope to make our experience together fun, enriching, and memorable!

I have been busy preparing for the coming year....take a look:




So all I have to ask is....whooooo's ready to learn??

0 comments:

Post a Comment